Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top 10 | TAG

I was tagged by the lovely Renata of Speaking Beauty UK to do the Top 10 Tag. Thank you! I’m really happy to have the opportunity of doing it since I’ve been enjoying reading it so much! So… Let’s start!

Top 10 | TAG

Foundation
Make me choose between million lipsticks, blushers, eyeshadows… But don’t ask me to choose one foundation. I just can’t! I’m a huge foundation lover and if something works for me and there is a color match, I love it. If I had to chose only one though, it would probably been this recent one from Benefit, Big Easy. I haven’t worn it in a few weeks as shade 3 has become slightly light for me, but from the moment I got it until I’ve been able to wear it there hasn’t been a day I wasn’t wowed by it. I have a full raving review here!

Concealer
This one though is quite a no-brainer for me. I’ve always struggled to find a good concealer that covered without creasing on me, and I’d been using MAC Studio Finish for a while without being too sure about it. Then I discovered this gem, Make Up For Ever Full Cover. It covers absolutely everything and as long as you pat it in over a well moisturized area, building it as needed, it doesn’t look dry or cakey. It’s waterproof and I think the reason it holds and covers so well is that it truly seems to cling to the skin as you put it on, and it’s great both on under eyes and on blemishes or redness on the face. A keeper!

Powder
Another faithful fried here, MAC Blot Powder. I have repurchased it countless times and it’s simply the best powder I’ve ever tried. It’s invisible on the skin, never looks powdery and manages to keep shine at bay while feeling comfortable on the skin even in the depths of winter. It’s even lighter and more invisible than HD powders! I really can’t be without it.

Blush
This wasn’t the easiest one to choose, as I’m a big fan of the Satin blushes from MAC too. But NARS it’s without a doubt the best when it comes to blush and this one called Outlaw is simply my favourite. It’s quite a dark and pigmented one so you might need to master the application a few times, but it’s a dark plummy pink with a gorgeous really fine shimmer running through that it looks amazing on the cheeks. A firm love that it’s perfect for the upcoming autumn!

Bronzer
I’m sorry to tease you with a limited edition MAC offer, but since it’s already been repromoted I have high hopes that it’ll happen again. This Pro Longwear Bronzer in Nude On Board it’s my favourite as it’s a true golden bronzer that’s really flattering on my skin tone. As the name suggest it’s really long lasting and the fine shimmer in it makes the skin look glowy without being too much. It’s foolproof to apply and I really recommend you to try it when MAC brings it out again! You can see it swatched here.

Highlighter
I’m really sorry, but it’s another limited edition product from MAC. Again, this one or other shades are pretty regular in their collections so I hope you’ll be able to find it soon. This Whisper Of Guilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish has a really unique texture (almost creamy while being a really compact powder!) and gives the most gorgeous slightly golden glow to the skin. A little bit goes a long way and it can be applied lightly or pretty intensely without looking like a disco ball since the shimmer is so fine. It’s the only highlighter I actually wear pretty regularly, so I had to include it!

Mascara
I’m not sure the one pictured is actually my all time favourite, but simply because I have many favourites from the L’Oréal offer that I couldn’t really chose between them too (this one I reviewed in one of my first posts maybe is the one!). If it wasn’t so expensive Lancôme Grandiôse would have gone straight to the top though: it’s perfect! Volume and blackness at first swipe, I haven’t had a single bad mascara day since I started using it. I reviewed it here, have a look for applications tips too!

Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things

Eyeshadow
This was a hard and a easy one at the same time. I am pretty sure my favourite eye shadows come from Too Faced as the quality is just the best, but I couldn’t chose which palette include here. In the end I went for this one as it’s one of my most used ones and has a huge variety of shades (with some fantastic face products included!). The A Few Of My Favorite Things Palette was limited edition from last year but the point here is: read a couple reviews to make sure you’re getting a good one that’s right for you but don’t hesitate too much, you won’t go wrong with Too Faced!

Brows
This was the easiest choice ever as it’s the only thing I’ve worn on my brows in the last year: Benefit GimmeBrow! Perfect eyebrows in a few swipes, and you can fill them in too using the tip of the applicator. I haven’t heard any bad word about it (bare in mind that for brows that need to be draw in places a pencil or powder has to be used alongside this!) and if you haven’t tried it, do it.

Lipstick
Slightly cheating here, but I’m giving you the honest answer. Dior Addict Lip Glow is what I’m wearing on my lips most days! It’s basically a gorgeous tinted lip balm and it gives my lips color and moisture, so it’s really the perfect lip product. If you’ve been hesitant to splurge on this I’m going to give you the final spur to go and splash an enormous amount of money on a lip balm. Trust me, it’s worth it.

Here they are, my top 10 products. I loved doing this tag, and I hope you’ve enjoyed my enthusiastic words!

I tag:
Natalie from Thunderl0ve
Kimmy from Beauty Isles
Jina from BeautyBlogmark
Silke Laura from Laura London

Sono stata taggata da Renata di Speaking Beauty UK per parlare dei miei 10 prodotti di makeup preferiti. Grazie! Sono davvero contenta di poterlo fare visto che mi è piaciuto molto leggere questo post su altri blog. Cominciamo!

Fondotinta
Fatemi scegliere tra milioni di rossetti, blush, ombretti… Ma non chiedetemi di scegliere un solo fondotinta. Non posso! Sono una grande amante dei fondotinta e se qualcosa funziona e c’è un buon colore per me, mi piace. Se dovessi sceglierne solo uno però, sarebbe probabilmente questo di Benefit abbastanza recente, Big Easy. Non lo indosso da qualche settimana visto che la tonalità numero 3 è diventata leggermente troppo chiara per me, ma dal momento un cui l’ho comprato finché sono stata in grado di metterlo non c’è stato un giorno in cui non mi abbia piacevolmente stupita. Ho scritto un’entusiasta recensione completa qui!

Correttore
Al contrario qui posso dare una risposta sicura. Ho sempre fatto fatica a trovare un correttore che coprisse e non andasse nelle pieghe, e ho usato lo Studio Finish di MAC per un bel po’ senza essere completamente convinta. Poi ho scoperto questo gioiello, Make Up For Ever Full Cover. Copre tutto e finché viene tamponato su un’area ben idratata, costruendolo se necessario, non appare secco o pastoso. È waterproof e penso che la ragione per cui copra così bene e duri così tanto sia che sembra aggrapparsi alla pelle durante l’applicazione, ed è fantastico sia sul contorno occhi sia su brufoli o rossori sul viso.

Cipria
Ecco un altro fedele amico, MAC Blot Powder. L’ho ricomprata numerose volte ed è semplicemente la migliore cipria che io abbia mai usato. È invisibile sulla pelle, non appare mai polverosa e riesce a mantenere lontana la lucidità rimanendo confortevole anche nel freddo invernale. È ancora più invisibile e leggera delle ciprie HD! Non posso davvero farne a meno.

Blush
Questa non è stata una scelta facile, visto che sono anche una grande fan dei blush Satin di MAC. NARS però è senza dubbio la miglior marca in fatto di blush e il mio preferito è Outlaw. È piuttosto scuro e pigmentato quindi bisogna fare un po’ di pratica nell’applicazione, ma è un rosa scuro tendente al prugna meravigliosamente shimmer ed è favoloso sulle guance. Un fermo preferito che è perfetto per l’autunno in arrivo!

Terra
Mi spiace di struzzicarvi con un’edizione limitata MAC, ma visto che è stato già riproposto spero che succeda di nuovo. Questo Pro Longwear Bronzer in Nude On Board è il mio preferito visto che la sua tonalità davvero dorata che sta benissimo con la mia pelle. Come suggerisce il nome dura molto a lungo e il sottile shimmer che lo attraversa fa risplendere la pelle senza risultare eccessivo. È immediato nell’applicazione e vi consiglio di provarlo la prossima volta che MAC lo ripropone! Potete vedere uno swatch qui.

Illuminante
Mi dispiace davvero, ma è un’altra edizione limitata MAC. Di nuovo, questo o altre tonalità sono piuttosto regolari nelle loro collezioni quindi spero che sarete in grado di trovarlo presto. Questo Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper Of Guilt ha una texture davvero unica (quasi cremosa pur essendo una polvere molto compatta!) e dona alla pelle la più meravigliosa luminosità leggermente dorata. Ne basta pochissimo è può essere applicato con leggerezza o più intensamente senza apparire esagerato visto che lo shimmer è così sottile. È l’unico illuminante che indosso abbastanza regolarmente quindi non potevo non includerlo!

Mascara
Non sono sicura che quello che c’è in foto sia il mio preferito di sempre, semplicemente perché ho così tanti preferiti dalla selezione L’Oréal che non sono riuscita a scegliere (questo recensito in uno dei miei primi post forse è il top!)… Se non fosse così caro però Lancôme Grandiôse sarebbe andato dritto in cima alla lista: è perfetto! Volume e super nero alla prima passata, non ho avuto una giornata negativa in fatto di mascara da quando ho iniziato ad usarlo! L’ho recensito qui, date un’occhiata anche per qualche consiglio per l’applicazione!

Ombretto
Questa è stata una scelta difficile e semplice allo stesso tempo. Sono abbastanza sicura che i miei ombretti preferiti siano i Too Faced visto che la qualità è semplicemente la migliore, ma non riuscivo a scegliere quale palette includere. Alla fine ho deciso per questa visto che ha una grande varietà di colori (e in più dei meravigliosi prodotti viso!). La Palette A Few Of My Favourite Things era un’edizione limitata dell’anno scorso ma il punto è questo: leggete un paio di recensioni per essere sicuri di fare una buona scelta che sia giusta per voi ma non esitate troppo, non potete sbagliare con gli ombretti Too Faced!

Brows
Questa è stata la scelta più facile visto che è l’unica cosa che ho usato sulle sopracciglia nell’ultimo anno: Benefit GimmeBrow! Sopracciglia perfette in un paio di passate, e potete anche riempirle usando la punta dell’applicatore! Non ho sentito neanche una parola negativa (ricordate però che sopracciglia che necessitano di essere totalmente disegnate in certi punti avranno bisogno dell’aiuto di una polvere o una matita) e se non l’avete ancora provato, fatelo.

Lipstick
Sto imbrogliando leggermente qui, ma vi sto dando la risposta sincera. Dior Addict Lip Glow è quello che indosso sulle labbra quasi tutti i giorni! È praticamente un meraviglioso balsamo labbra colorato che dona alle labbra colore e idratazione, quindi è davvero il prodotto labbra perfetto. Se avete esitato a prenderlo vi darò la spinta finale per spendere un’enorme somma su un burro labbra. Credetemi, ne vale la pena.

Eccoli qua, i miei 10 prodotti top. Mi è piaciuto un sacco scrivere questo tag, e spero abbiate apprezzato le mie parole così entusiastiche!

Taggo:
Natalie di Thunderl0ve
Kimmy di Beauty Isles
Silke Laura di Laura London
SHARE:

35 comments:

  1. Love all your picks especially that they are high end, so I am definitely lusting after products now haha :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The too faced palette looks lovely, I really want to get my hands on some of their products too! Your pictures are great!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mentioned so many great products. You made me want to go and get that Dior Addict Lip glow. LoL . Very informative post.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this post. You got some great picks. That too faced palette is amazing! I also really wanna try the Lancôme mascara and Nars blushes. Haven't bought one yet, can you believd it? Xx

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo, thanks for tagging my Gyudy! You know, I might try and turn this tag into a video.. :')
    Anyways: I love your picks. You seem to be quite the MAC fan :D The Too Faced Palette looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally with you on the love for Gimme Brow - it's amazing isn't it?! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahah, I know, my bad, but I'm being honest here and share what I actually use and love! Glad you enjoyed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! There's so much room for improvement but I think a better tool than my iPhone and better lighting are definitely needed ;) I love Too Faced, I've seen on Temptalia that they're doing a similar palette this year too, it looks amazing! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get on with it as well in the beginning, but I found the issues for me were a too light shade and a product too high in silicones underneath that didn't allow me to blend it well! On well moisturized skin I love it though, and it's amazing how long lasting and heat proof it is! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahah, I couldn't help myself, it's just too goo! Glad you enjoyed, I didn't want the post to be too long but I didn't want to just mention the products too briefly! Thank you! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The texture of Whisper Of Guilt is definitely something else! Amazing, if not this shade I'm sure they're going to bring it back. Ahah, if I told you how long I've had my Dior Addict Lip Glow you wouldn't believe it... It's been so long and I've used it so much! Can't wait to see your picks! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! Can't wait for it! :D And you know the fun thing? If you'd ask me which is my favourite makeup brand I would never say MAC. Maybe Chanel would be the answer, and there isn't a product in there! They're doing a similar palette this year, with brushes too! It's a bit of an investment but it's so worth it, in the end you get a lot of amazing products in! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's simply the best thing ever. I don't go a day without using it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fun to read! Nice top ten. Outlaw is such a gorgeous cheek color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed reading this post! I can see how they have got a lot of love! I am intrigued by the MUFE concealer. I need to take a closer look and see if the consistency is right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very fun post
    Dior Lip glow is my fav too
    and that Nars blush is so pretty Gyudy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally liked reading this post Gyudy:) The dior balm is my new favourite and can't wait to try the lancome mascara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always wondered about giving the Gimme Brow a go, but with my brows naturally being so light in colour, thin and sparse, so I'm just not sure at all :(

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the Bloglovin' follow Gyudy. Great post! I got the Too Faced chocolate bar palette just yesterday, but your one looks amazing! I always struggle with concealer, sounds like MUFE is worth trying :)


    www.iamchiclondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you enjoyed! Outlaw is just too beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so happy you liked this! The MUFE concealer can be a tricky one as it's pretty thick (thin layers will almost never be too thin!), but it covers everything and just doesn't crease ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahah, glad you're all finding it fun! Dior Lip Glow is simply the best :) Definitely have a look at the blush if you have the chance, it's gorgeous! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you're going to like it as much as I do, it's perfect! Glad you liked this post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bet with a bit of powder underneath is going to look gorgeous: it will make the look more natural and you'll need less product to fill them in! See if you can try it, I was at their Brow Bar when the lady used it on me and I fell in love ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for following me too Zahra! You're going to love the Chocolate palette, I have it too actually... I told you I love Too Faced eyeshadows! ;) That concealer is amazing, I simply love it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nars is not available in India so waiting to travel
    I have too many nars wish list gal ;))

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can understand you as Nars has been available here only recently, I think it's a little bit over a year if I'm not mistaken! Hope it starts being available to you soon! If it doesn't, a trip abroad once in a while can make up for it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Between you and Sophie (The Private Life Of A Girl) you have all but convinced me that I need to pick up the Dior Lip Glow. Thank you for tagging me :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. MAC's blotting powder has been on my wish list for so long now. After reading this, I definitely have to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Guady,
    You have some really nice favorites. My favorite highlighter is Estee Lauder Crystal Baby and brow product is the Suqqu Brow Pen (just wish it wasn't so expensive). I just noticed you translate your posts in Italian, I take it you are Italian and reside there?
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was just looking at that Nars blush yesterday and thinking I need it in my life :) You may have just sold me! Great post and I love your blog!
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can't wait to read your answers if you end up doing this! When a product is so good is pretty easy to convince others too... Hope you end up loving it too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. it' the best powder ever! Let me know your thoughts if you end up buying it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes! And you're right, I write in English first ;) I'm from Turin! Have you ever been in Italy? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! That blush is great, I love wearing it so much! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig